PLANETARY RULER: Jupiter in Taurus
DATE: Wednesday, August 30th, 2023
TIME: 9:36 PM EST
- Full Moons are a moment of surrender and release. This is not a time for manifestation, but rather a chance to reap what you’ve sown the past six months in the Pisces area of your birth chart.
- Pisces energy, at its best, is about empathetically embracing all living things. There’s no creature too small for a Piscean's love and a Full Moon (especially an auspicious “Blue Moon” as it’s the second one this month) in their sign will have us all feeling a bit softer around the edges. However, this Full Moon is also interacting with Saturn…meaning we’ll be encouraged to remove our rose colored glasses before offering our cup of goodwill to anyone who’s thirsty. There’s the daydream of endless, unwavering support, and then there’s the ebb and flow reality of mutual aid.
- Make a note of the corresponding Pisces New Moon that happened back on February 20th, 2023. Whatever happened back then is now culminating/coming full circle.
- Those with personal planets between 5° and 9° of the mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) will feel this lunation most intensely.
- The traditional ruler of this lunation is Jupiter, currently in Taurus. Because it’s making a helpful connection with a retrograde Mercury in Virgo, revisiting old conversations could be especially supportive during this Full Moon. There’s likely to include a discussion around boundaries, as this lunation is landing at the same degree that Saturn stationed retrograde on back in June.
- JOURNAL PROMPTS: What are some examples of symbiotic relationships in my life? How has my relationship to boundaries evolved over the past six months? When do I engage with escapism? Why?
The Birthdate Candle
A candle crafted for the day you were born
We combined astrology, numerology, and tarot to create 365 beautiful candles — one for every birthdate. Each candle and has a fragrance carefully designed to enliven your spirit.